RECIPE: Here is how you can make Kashmiri Rabri
Rabri is a condensed-milk-based sweet dish. It is generally made by boiling the milk on low heat for a long time until it becomes dense and changes its color.
Different amount of sugar, spices and nuts are added to it to give it a local flavor. Lets learn today how to make Kashmiri Rabri.
1 liter milk
1 cup condensed milk
1 cup mawa
1/4 tsp nutmeg
2 cups sugar
2 tbsp chopped pistachios
- Put milk and sugar in a pan.
- Stir well on low flame for about 15-18 minutes until the quantity is reduced to its half.
- Scrap the sides and bottom of the pan to prevent from burning.
- Add the condensed milk, nutmeg powder and crushed cardamoms.
- Add mawa, stir and cook for around 8-10 minutes.
- Finally add pistachios and mix well. Cook for two more minutes.
- Serve with jalebi