ABBOTABAD: Several people are said to be in critical condition after they consumed poisonous food during a wedding ceremony in Abbotabad, ARY News reports on Tuesday.
According to sources, the medical condition of 120 people became critical this morning after they consumed poisonous food during a wedding ceremony of a person named Khurram.
They were brought to Ayub Medical Complex where several people are known to be in critical condition. The affected people include women and children as well.
Emergency has been placed at the hospital whereas seven people were sent home after first aid care.
On the other hand, D.M.S Dr. Manaan said that the people became sick after they consumed a poisonous item. However, the treatment is underway.