Shahrukh Khan escapes fire!
No worries though, Shahrukh Khan is quite safe and sound. If reports are to be believed, the incident was caused because of a generator catching fire, prompting the star to stop the shooting and vacate the RK Studio immediately. Sources informed, “There was a sudden blackout on the set while the celebs were shooting with Shahrukh Khan. They were told that the generator outside had caught fire. The set was evacuated immediately. There was no major loss but it was scary as there were so many celebs on the set.”
If sources are to be believed, Shahrukh was enjoying the company of prolific Bollywood superstars Anushka Sharma, Karan Johar, Alia Bhatt and Farah Khan. There are no casualties reported so far and the damage done to the set has also not been confirmed as of yet. Shooting for the show has been halted for the time being. The situation was dealt with by three fire engines who arrived on the spot to put out the fire and several police vehicles calmed the situation down.
Shahrukh Khan hosts the show India Poochega-Sabse Shaana Kaun is an adaptation of the Israeli game show “Who’s Asking?”. SRK had earlier stated he found meeting ordinary people delightful and refreshing. Before making it big in Bollywood, Shahrukh had kicked off his acting career with TV show serials like ‘Fauji’ and ‘Circus”. He later went on to host two prominent TV shows, namely ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ and ‘Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain?’. The TV series will start airing on march 2nd 2015 on &TV.
This is what Shahrukh had earlier stated regarding hosting a TV series. “I find the medium of TV very interesting but I don’t know how to handle the fiction part of it. I like game shows and I always wanted to hit it right with a game show. This has not been seen in India and is based on an interesting concept,” he says.
We’re extremely pleased to know that King Khan has escaped the fire unhurt. We do hope though, that India Poochega-Sabse Shaana Kaun becomes a ‘sizzling’ hit worldwide!