The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed positive change of 0.08 per cent and closed the trading day at 32757.79 points.
High and Low were 32866.42 and 32664.15 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 373,016,388 and in terms of value it was 20,485,107,538.
Total traded companies were 365, among them 174 advanced, 175 declined while 16 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- K-Electric Ltd. with a volume of 47,882,500 and price per share of 10.00 (0.45).
- Pak Elektron with a volume 22,952,000 of price per share of 46.70 (1.59).
- Jah.Sidd. Co. with a volume 18,023,500 of price per share of 15.71 (0.62).
Top Three Advancers
- Unilever Foods with price per share 8900.00 (122.23).
- Siemens Pakistan with price per share of 1290.26 (61.44).
- Pak Tobacco with price per share of 1120.00 (50.00).
Top Three Decliners
- Exide (PAK) with price per share of 2140.10 (-89.90).
- Colgate Palmolive with price per share of 2000.00 (-50.00).
- Murree Brewery with price per share of 1076.00 (-33.94).