Pakistan

Two students die of electrocution at Faisalabad university hostel

Faisalabad

FAISALABAD: At least two students died and four others received injuries after being electrocuted at a private hostel of National Textile University Faisalabad on Monday night.

According to rescue officials, a student identified as Faisal died of a powerful electric shock after he accidentally touched 1100 kilowatt wire while walking on the rooftop of the hostel. When five of his friends rushed to rescue him they also received massive electric shocks and one of them later succumbed to his injuries, increasing the death toll to two.

He was identified as Shahbaz.

The deceased and injured were shifted to Allied Hospital Faisalabad where another injured was said to be in precarious condition.

 

READ MORE : Two children among four die from electrocution

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Comments

comments

ARY News Urdu





ARY Sports

Copyright © 2017 ARYNEWS.tv

To Top