Web
Analytics
The news is by your side.

attack probe

Two suspects released in London Underground train attack probe

LONDON: British police on Thursday released two men arrested in connection with the bombing of a London Underground train last week, leaving four suspects in custody over the attack. A 21-year-old was released with no further action following his arrest late Saturday in Hounslow, west London, the Metropolitan Police said in a statement. Shortly afterwards a 48-year-old man, one of three arrested earlier this week in Wales, was also released without charge. Dean Haydon, the force's head of counter-terrorism, said the…