Web
Analytics
The news is by your side.

Bedroom

Teen’s bedroom destroyed after phone charging on bed

LONDON: It’s often been advised to avoid talking on phone when it’s charging and better not keep it plugged for long hours. Or else, consequences could be disastrous. That exactly happened to a teenage girl’s entire bedroom when it burned to a ashes after she left her phone charging on her bed overnight. The girl named Caitlin Rae Durant, a 15-year-old from Morfa Bychan in north Wales, managed to flee the blaze and fortunately escaped – but all of her belongings have been destroyed, and her family has had to leave the…