The committee should keep the issue of transparency before it while deciding the matter, the bench said. "The association could bring the matter to the court in case of its dissatisfaction," the bench remarked.
MANAMA: FIFA are to leave open the bidding process for the 2026 World Cup until August, it said in a statement on Tuesday, after rejecting an attempt by the three-nation North American proposal to fast-track their plan. The bid from the United States, Mexico and Canada remains the only proposal so far to host the 2026 event, but FIFA's ruling council on Tuesday opted to give other possible bidders a further three months. While no rival bid has so far emerged, there have been media reports that Morocco could join the…