'PWD engineers and other relevant officials didn’t take precautions during fumigation'
KARACHI: Police on Wednesday registered a first information report (FIR) of the death of two minors who died at a restaurant in city’s posh area due to food poisoning last week, ARY News reported. The case was registered at the Sahil Police Station on the complaint of parents of the deceased children. In his statement before the police, grandfather of the minor kids said on the day of tragic incident, the kids had four different meals and it was not the first time they had a dine-out at the same restaurant. He…