Web
Analytics
The news is by your side.

Gas Cylinder

Three workers injured in Sargodha gas cylinder blast

SARGODHA: Three labourers were injured when a gas cylinder exploded inside a bread making shop in Sargodha on Saturday, ARY News reported. According to details, the gas cylinder exploded at a back room of a bread-making shop in Sargodha's Karkhana Bazaar when the workers were engaged in their routine work. Three workers of the shop Ahmed Nawaz, Nawaz Mohammad and Mohammad Yousuf were injured in the blast. Rescue teams arrived at the scene and shifted the injured workers to District Headquarters Hospital of Sargodha…

Mother, three children die in Nankana house fire

NANKANA SAHIB: A woman and her three children died when fire erupted inside a house in Nankana Sahib due to faulty gas kit being used for house warming in the night, ARY News reported on Saturday. According to details, the fire broke out in a house in Mor Khanda, a suburban area of Nankana Sahib due to which a woman named Allah Rakhi and her three children Nazim, Azam and Maria were killed. A leakage from a gas cylinder is said to be the cause of the fire. The dead bodies were shifted to District Headquarters…