If you think that the only way to use them up is to clean your hands, you're in for a surprise!
The polling process had disrupted for about an hour after a ballot scanner in the US state of Iowa stopped working due to moisture from voters applying hand sanitiser.
The health officials revealed that three out of seven people who drank hand sanitizer containing methanol died while one was permanently blinded.
Matt and Noah Colvin of Hixson, Tenneseee, drove 1,300 miles across the state and neighboring Kentucky earlier this month after the first coronavirus death was reported in US.
The mother shared the entire episode, shaming his teenage boy involved in charging his peers for allowing them to use his hand sanitiser.