The house located on Salstone Street at Kangaroo Point was completely gutted but its owner, Anton Nguyen, managed to escape the flames.
The accused told the police, he had return to Pakistan after the incident, while the investigation suggested that he had return on March 16 and was in Pakistan prior to the deadly fire incident took place.
UPPER DIR: Six children of a family were charred to death when a fire – believed to be erupted due to electric short circuit – engulfed a house here in Khyber Pakhunkhwa, ARY News reported on Sunday. According to police and rescue sources, the house is situated in Dogdara village of Babozai Payen area and it belonged to a local person named Hamesh Gul. The fire believed to be erupted due to short circuit on power generator. As result of the blaze, six siblings including five sisters and a brother were burnt to…