Web
Analytics
The news is by your side.

House Fire

Six siblings charred to death in Upper Dir house fire

UPPER DIR: Six children of a family were charred to death when a fire – believed to be erupted due to electric short circuit – engulfed a house here in Khyber Pakhunkhwa, ARY News reported on Sunday.  According to police and rescue sources, the house is situated in Dogdara village of Babozai Payen area and it belonged to a local person named Hamesh Gul. The fire believed to be erupted due to short circuit on power generator. As result of the blaze, six siblings including five sisters and a brother were burnt to…