Web
Analytics
The news is by your side.

hunstville

Man electrocuted after charging iPhone in bed overnight

WASHINGTON: A man was nearly electrocuted when he slept with his iPhone in his bed as it charged overnight. The incident happened on March 22 when Wiley Day from Huntsville, Alabama woke up and rolled over, when a dog-tag necklace he was wearing caught the exposed prongs of the charger. The metal chain became a conductor for the electricity and it traveled straight to his neck. The 32-year-old does not have enough adjectives to describe the jolt he felt saying it was "the eeriest, darkest, most demonic thing you could…