The news is by your side.

Indian temple

Two die after eating sweets offered at Indian temple

BANGALORE: Two women have died and nine others including two children are undergoing treatment after eating contaminated food at a Hindu temple in southern India, police said. It is the second such case in two months in the southern state of Karnataka, after at least 11 people died and 29 others fell ill after consuming poisoned rice at another temple in December. The incident happened Saturday after devotees in Chikkaballapura district's Chintamani town -- around 38 miles (60 kilometres) from the regional capital…