Web
Analytics
The news is by your side.

Mumbai restaurant

Mobile phone explodes in man’s pocket in Mumbai restaurant

Samsung has to a large extent recovered from a nightmare of exploding Galaxy Note 7 batteries that virtually cost the brand of its worldwide image and millions of dollars. This model also had to face ban on several international flights. Reports of blowing up of mobile phones of different makes are still common world over.  In one such freaky incident, mobile phone of a man having his meal inside a Mumbai restaurant suddenly blasts in his chest pocket creating panic in the restaurant. A CCTV video footage of the…