Web
Analytics
The news is by your side.

National Textile University Faisalabad

Two students die of electrocution at Faisalabad university hostel

FAISALABAD: At least two students died and four others received injuries after being electrocuted at a private hostel of National Textile University Faisalabad on Monday night. According to rescue officials, a student identified as Faisal died of a powerful electric shock after he accidentally touched 1100 kilowatt wire while walking on the rooftop of the hostel. When five of his friends rushed to rescue him they also received massive electric shocks and one of them later succumbed to his injuries, increasing the death…