QUETTA: Five policemen embraced martyrdom while eight Frontier Corps personnel were injured after a series of blasts in Balochistan province's Quetta city, ARY News reported on Tuesday. According to ARY News correspondent, at least two…
QUETTA: Interior Minister Ahsan Iqbal on Sunday said that security forces have broken the backbone of terrorists and will soon eliminate the remaining militants who are carrying out cowardly attacks to make their presence felt. …
QUETTA: Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa arrived in the provincial capital of Balochistan on Sunday to visit the victims of a bomb blast that claimed the lives of fifteen people including eight army personnel. …
ZHOB: A complete shutter-down is being observed in Zhob district of Balochistan on Saturday on account of Chehlum of the victims of August 8 bombing in Quetta's Civil Hospital, ARY News reported.
RAWALPINDI: Security forces claimed to have killed at least 40 militants and wounded 21 others since the start of ‘Operation Khyber 3’, which commenced last week in Khyber agency near the Pak-Afghan border.
QUETTA: Death toll in Quetta's hospital bombing rose to 74 as another victim of the terrorist attack succumbed to his injuries on Saturday morning, ARY News reported.
ISLAMABAD: Foreign Office Spokesperson Nafees Zakaria, at his weekly news briefing, said that the involvement of foreign elements cannot be ruled out in the Quetta blast.