A Belgian court sentenced the sole surviving suspect in the Paris attacks, Salah Abdeslam, to 20 years in prison on terror charges over a bloody gun battle with police in Brussels days before his capture in 2016.
PARIS: A man who rented his flat to Islamic State militants was found not guilty on Wednesday in the first trial stemming from the 2015 Paris attacks that left 130 people dead. Prosecutors had been seeking a four-year jail term for Jawad…
PARIS: The main suspect in the Paris attacks said he was "not ashamed" in a letter to a woman who has been writing to him in prison, according to extracts published in the French press Friday. Salah Abdeslam has refused to respond to…
PARIS: The main suspect in the Paris attacks Salah Abdeslam was extradited to France from Belgium where he is to stand trial.
PARIS: The suspected ringleader of the Paris attacks, Salah Abdeslam, decided not to blow himself up during the wave of killings in the French capital last year, his brother said on Friday.
BRUSSELS: Salah Abdeslam, the prime surviving suspect in November's Paris attacks, will no longer fight extradition to France as he had vowed to do but instead now wants to return to "explain himself", his lawyer said on Thursday.
BRUSSELS: The Belgian authorities have charged a ninth person in connection with last month's deadly Paris attacks, the prosecutor's office said Thursday.
PARIS: Europe's most wanted man Salah Abdeslam remained at large Monday despite an international manhunt and a wave of overnight raids in Belgium seeking the key suspect in the Paris attacks which killed 130.
BRUSSELS: Belgian police arrested 16 people during a series of raids on Sunday after a huge security lockdown, but Paris attacks suspect Salah Abdeslam was not among them, prosecutors said.