The news is by your side.

snake bite

Dog’s head swollen to three times its normal size after snake-bite

FAIRMONT: A dog had his head swollen to an unusually large size after he was biten by a snake in West Virginia. The dog was later brought to an animal shelter for treatment. Pet Helpers, Inc., of Fairmont, posted a photo to Facebook of a miserable-looking beagle mix named Logar suffering from severe swelling in his head after a bite from a venomous snake. The shelter shared pictures showing Logar looking back to normal with a comparatively tiny-seeming head only one day after being treated at an animal hospital.…