The incident took place in village Habib Bughio.
At least four members of a family lost consciousness after consuming unhygienic food in Bahawalnagar on Friday.
LAHORE: The Punjab Food Authority (PFA) sealed three and fined five hotels classified as three and four star for use of unhygienic food in a crackdown in Lahore on Saturday, ARY News reported. According to the details, the PFA carried out inspections of 26 hotels falling in three and four star categories. Three of them were sealed, five were imposed fines and 15 were issued warning notices. The director general PFA said the eateries were sealed because of use of spoiled vegetables and fruits. "The hotels were found…
KARACHI: Sindh Food Authority (SFA) officials conducted a raid at two food factories in Surjani Town and sealed them for making unhygienic ketchup, mayonnaise and pickle, ARY News reported on Thursday. The food watchdog officials found unhygienic substances being used in the food items made at these food factories. The workers at the factories were using chemicals, textile color and other hazardous substances in food items, officials said. They were using flavors instead of tomatoes, while making tomato ketchup. The…
KARACHI: The Sindh Police have constituted an investigation team headed by SSP South Pir Mohammed Shah to probe deaths of two minor brothers, allegedly because of food poisoning in Karachi, ARY News reported. According to details, SSP Tariq Dharejo and ASP Clifton are also included in the team, which would present the investigation report in 72 hours. Two minors, Ahmad, one and a half year old, and Muhammad, five years old, both sons of Ahsan and residents of Creek Vista, on Sunday perished of food poisoning after…
SWABI: Health condition of around 180 students of Col Sher Khan Cadet College has deteriorated due to food poisoning after eating unhygienic food, ARY News reported.