Toxic liquor claims 13 lives in Liaquatpur
The incident took place in a Laiquatpur Tehsil where a citizen, named Moosa, dealt in a home-made liquor. It is learnt that people from six to seven villages used to buy liquor from his shop.
On Saturday night, more than a dozen people fell unconscious after having liquor, however they were pronounced dead when taken to hospital. Apart from the 13 dead, at least 16 others were being treated at the hospital while some of them are stated to be in a critical condition.
Four of a family from Ghazi Mohalla were also included among those expired after consuming poisonous liquor.