Chicken cutlets are a surprisingly fast and easy weeknight dinner. These tasty cutlets are the all time favourite of everyone. This simple recipe is sure to make your family happy.
Oil for frying
Potatoes: 5 to 6 pcs
Boneless Chicken: 1/4 kg
Salt: as needed
Black Pepper: as per taste
Green Coriander: Half Bunch
Green Chili: 8 pcs
Corn Flour: For dipping
1. Boil eggs, chicken and potatoes. Peel off eggs and potatoes when boiled, and shred chicken into tiny pieces.
2. Add green coriander, black pepper, Chinese salt and green chili.
3. Make oval shaped kababs of the mixture.
4. Dip kababs in eggs, roll in corn flour, then dip in eggs again and fry.
5. Serve with salad, green chutney and ketchup.