Khyber PakhtoonKhuwa

Two more children die of measles vaccine in Charsadda

CHARSADDA: Two more children died after being administered measles injection in Charsadda, ARY News reported.

According to hospital sources, the death toll of children has reached four in the district. All four children died after being vaccinated against measles.

Reports say vaccines were not of good quality that resulted deaths of children, however local administration has denied such claims.

Meanwhile, the target of 97% vaccination against measles in Sindh has been achieved. Remaining 3% children could not be covered for various reasons.

The authorities are reaching out to remaining children to vaccinate them against measles in different union councils.

No problems were reported during the anti-measles campaign in Sindh.

Sindh health authorities had set a target of vaccinating 10.3 million children against measles in the province.

Print Friendly
Please follow and like us:
20

Comments

comments




ARY Sports

Copyright © 2017 ARYNEWS.tv

To Top