Punjab

Two die of toxic gas while cleaning Multan sewerage line

MULTAN: Two sanitary workers died of toxic gas while cleaning a sewerage line in Multan, ARY News reported on Friday.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

According to details, three municipal workers drowned while cleaning sewerage drain at Multan’s Kacha Phatak area, two of them died on the spot.

Surviving 18-year old Imran was rescued by a rescue team and was shifted to a hospital for medical attendance. He is said to be in critical condition.

Rescue sources said the two sanitary workers were died after inhaling poisonous gas filled in the sewerage line.

The dead bodies were handed over to the relatives after completing formalities.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Comments

comments

ARY News Urdu





ARY Sports

Copyright © 2017 ARYNEWS.tv

To Top