Friday, August 19, 2022

Newly-wed couple dies of gas suffocation in Gilgit Baltistan

test

ASTORE: A newly-married couple was found dead at their house due to gas suffocation in the Astore district of Gilgit-Baltistan, ARY News reported.

According to rescue officials, the victims were killed due to a gas leak in their room. The couple only got married three days ago.

The gas soon filled the room, as s result of which couple sleeping in the room died due to suffocation, rescue officials said.

The bodies were shifted to a nearby hospital to complete legal formalities.

In a similar incident last year a man Jahangir, his wife Musarrat Shaheen and seven-year-old son Ahmad Jahangir had died by suffocation after their room filled with gas, police official said.

Read More: THREE OF A FAMILY DIE BY GAS SUFFOCATION IN ABBOTTABAD

The incidents of deaths by suffocation increase in northern parts of Pakistan during freezing temperatures in winter.

According to a report, last year more than 10 people were died by suffocation in the area.

Comments

Latest Posts

LATEST NEWS

Comments