A horrific video of a man breathing fire is going viral on social media which showed a man breathing fire by using a torch but the stunt went wrong.
The Twitter video showed a man breathing fire by using a torch and as soon as the flame goes up his entire face caught fire.
People around him rushed to help him and after a few seconds and manage to extinguish the fire.
Damn bro 🔥😵 pic.twitter.com/BWzaflUrNO
— Best Videos 🎥🔞 (@_BestVideos) August 8, 2022
The guy was lucky enough not to get any burnt marks on his face, but it might never be the case next time.