- PM Nawaz, FO condemn Jalalabad bombing
- Tariq Mehboob dies in jail detention
- Terrorists common enemies of Pakistan and Afghanistan: Gen Karimi
- China offering Pakistan ‘huge’ financing: official
- Shafqat Hussain execution case: IHC summons response from authorities
- NASA spacecraft set for death plunge into Mercury
Court orders restoration of Mubashir Lucman’s ‘Khara Sach’
LAHORE: The Lahore High Court on Monday allowed the senior anchorperson ARY News Mubashir Lucman to continue his TV program ‘Khara Sach’ until further orders in the next hearing, ARY News reported.
A five-member LHC bench headed by Justice Mazahir Ali Akbar Naqvi conducted the proceedings of the case and issued its verdict.
The court said it had no grudge with any media house or any specific journalist. The bench said: “All channels must work within the framework of law.”
Mubashir Lucman told the LHC bench that he respected courts and judiciary while whatever said/done in his program was unintentional. The court accepted his version and permitted him continue his program until next hearing on November 28.
Lucman, while talking to ARY News, said he and ARY News wholly respect the judiciary. He told that he filed a compassionate appeal before the honourable court and it gave the verdict on his appeal.
“I am a grateful and I won’t term it a victory or defeat of anyone,” said Lucman.
Stay updated on the latest happenings with ARY’s mobile apps. Click here to download it for your device.