Punjab

Mother, three children die in Nankana house fire

fire

NANKANA SAHIB: A woman and her three children died when fire erupted inside a house in Nankana Sahib due to faulty gas kit being used for house warming in the night, ARY News reported on Saturday.

According to details, the fire broke out in a house in Mor Khanda, a suburban area of Nankana Sahib due to which a woman named Allah Rakhi and her three children Nazim, Azam and Maria were killed.

A leakage from a gas cylinder is said to be the cause of the fire.

The dead bodies were shifted to District Headquarters Hospital (DHQ) Nankana Sahib for procedures.

People resort to use gas cylinders and other means for warming their houses during the cold weather in winter due to chronic shortage of the piped gas supplied by the gas utility, in this time of the year.

Incidents of fire, suffocation and gas cylinder explosions claim lives of several people in winter in Pakistan.

Comments

comments

Copyright © 2016 ARYNEWS.tv

To Top