Karachi: Seven of a family injured as fire erupts inside vehicle

KARACHI: Seven members of a family were injured after a fire broke out mysteriously inside a vehicle in Karachi’s North Nazimabad area, ARY News reported.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

According to police, a fire broke when gas was being filled inside a high-roof at a CNG station located at the road leading upto Matric Board Office. Seven persons, including women and children, were injured in the incident.

The wounded persons were identified as Shakir, Hassan, Jaan Islam, Shagufta, Faiza, Inamta and Nooruddin. They were shifted to Burns Ward of Civil Hospital for treatment.

Hospital sources said that the victims were being treated for their injuries and their condition is said to be out of danger.

“Initially we received information the incident took place due to a CNG cylinder explosion. However, we have found evidence that the fire erupted due to a short circuit in the vehicle,” police said.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email



ARY News Urdu

ARY Sports

Copyright © 2017

To Top