Three children hurt in Gujranwala hut fire
GUJRANWALA: Three children were injured when a fire broke out in a hut of gypsies in Gujranwala, ARY News reported on Monday.
According to details, fire erupted in a hut of gypsies near Chanda Qila due to which three children Saima, Nadir and Zeeshan got serious burn injuries.
The age of the victims is said to be between two to eight years.
The burn victims were rushed to a medical facility for treatment.
The fire erupted when the people in the hut, poured petrol on the fire, which they had burnt to warm themselves from the frosty weather.