The news is by your side.

Two children among four die from electrocution

SWAT/HYDERABAD: Four people, two children among them, died of powerful electric shock in two separate incidents of electrocution in different cities of the country on Sunday, ARY News reported.

According to details, two children suffered a massive electric shock in Malam Jaba, some 40 kilometers from Swat Valley in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. They were taken to a nearby health facility centre where doctors pronounced them dead, said rescue sources.

The identities of both the children are yet to be ascertained.

Meanwhile, a huge fire engulfed eight houses in the same area with residents receiving minor burn injuries, said rescue officials. The fire erupted due to a short circuit, which also led to power breakdown in the area. The efforts are underway to put out the fire, rescue officials further said.

However, the details with regard to identification of injured could not be ascertained.

In a separate incident of electrocution, two people were killed while four others sustained injuries after 11KV power transmission wire fell on them at Machli Market in Hyderabad.

The deceased and injured were shifted to Civil Hospital Hyderabad. The deceased have been identified as Raja Wali Dad and Raja Rustam whereas the injured included Dost Khan, Sharif and Babu.



You might also like