A new picture has gone viral on social media that has given birth to new theories regarding the ending of Money Heist Part 5 Volume 2.
Money Heist Part 5 Volume 2, aka La Casa de Papel Parte 5 Vol.2, will mark the end of the Spanish crime-thriller web show that has become a global television phenomenon over the years.
The viral picture sees a character wearing the Professor’s gang’s red costume with their hands in handcuffs.
— La Casa de Papel (@lacasadepapel) November 23, 2021
Money Heist Part 5 Volume 2 will be available for streaming from December 3.
Earlier, the titles of the final five episodes were revealed.
They are Válvulas de Escape / Exhaust Valves, Ciencia Ilusionada / Illusioned Science, La teoría de La elegancia / The Elegance Theory, Lo Que Se Habla En La Cama / What Is Talked About in Bed and Una Tradición Familiar / A Family Tradition respectively.
Read More: Money Heist Part 5 Volume 2 trailer released
The images accompanying the episode titles have some indications about the upcoming episodes. Some online theories are being circulated online about the final batch of Money Heist’s episodes.
- Episode 6 – The picture has Rio holding an RPG and a rather concerned “last-ditch” facial expression. Exhaust Valves could suggest the gang is moving to the “Rome plan”.
- Episode 7 – Has Berlin and Palermo front and centre suggesting this could be more of a flashback-centred episode.
- Episode 8 – Has the team partying in the room where they’re melting the gold. Could this be them celebrating or a last hoorah before the police invade the bank?
- Episode 9 – Has a flashback picture of the Professor. The title suggests this is going to be an episode heavily focused on the Professor and Lisbon.
- Episode 10 – The end of the road. In the picture, we see Rio nervously talking to the chief negotiator.