Web
Analytics
The news is by your side.

3 month old infant dies in Lahore after blanket catches fire

LAHORE: A three-month-old female infant died in an unfortunate incident on Saturday, the infant was wrapped in a blanket near a heater, ARY News reported.

The infant’s father has been revealed to be a serving senior station house officer (SHO) of the Punjab Police.

Read More: Fire at Karachi Fish Harbour doused, nine yachts gutted

According to details, SHO Asim Idrees’s daughter was sleeping near the heater which was kept near her due to extreme weather conditions prevalent in the city, the blanket wrapping the little girl caught fire from the heater.

The infant suffered severe burns and died, according to preliminary reports on the incident.

Earlier on December 28, A fire that erupted on the first floor of the National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases (NICVD) was successfully doused.

Read More: Fire breaks out at NICVD’s operation theater

According to the administration of the hospital, the fire broke out at the operation theater, situated at the first floor of the NICVD was doused.

The people trapped at the affected floor of the hospital were rescued by the security guard, who got minor burn injuries in the process, said administration.

Comments

comments

You might also like