StatCounter - Free Web Tracker and Counter
28.9 C
Karachi
Friday, April 4, 2025
HomeTagsZarb-e-Azb

All Stories: Zarb-e-Azb

Zero tolerance for terrorist organisations: Army Chief

RAWALPINDI: Army Chief General Raheel Sharif categorically stated that terrorists would not be allowed any relaxations. He said this while addressing the Corps Commanders conference.

Defence forces fully prepared to meet any security challenge: PM

QUETTA: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has lauded role of Pakistan Air Force in the ongoing operation Zarb-e-Azb against militants, ARY News reported.

Operation Zarb-e-Azb to end this year: Dar

LAHORE: Finance Minister Ishaq Dar has indicated this is the last year for completion of ongoing military operation ‘Zarb-e-Azb’ against terrorists.

PAF together with army played key role in Zarb-e-Azb: Sohail Aman

KARACHI: Chief of Air Staff, Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman on Monday said that Pakistan Air Force (PAF) played a key role together with Pakistan Army in operation Zarb-e-Azb, ARY News reported.

Afghanistan did not cooperate during Zarb-e-Azb: DG ISPR

WASHINGTON: Director General of Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) Lieutenant General Asim Bajwa said that Afghanistan did not cooperate with Pakistan during Operation Zarb-e-Azb, ARY News reports.

Pakistan expresses concern on ‘steep rise’ in India’s defence budget

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan's Foreign Office on Friday expressed its concerns over India's steep rise in defence budget and its massive arms buildup through acquisition of modern weaponry.

India’s anti-Pakistan measures mounting tension in region, says PM Sharif

WASHINGTON: Pakistan wishes to have complete peace at the Working Boundary and the Line of Control (LoC), but the anti-Pakistan measures of Indian extremists have led to mounting tension in the region, said Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif in Washington on Friday.

22 militants killed in Datta Khel air strikes

DATTA KHEL: At least 22 militants were killed in air strikes along restive Pak-Afghan this morning on Thursday as part of a major offensive to clear Taliban and Al-Qaeda strongholds that began last year, ARY News reported.

Terrorism global issue, warrants global response: COAS Sharif

LONDON: Chief of Army Staff (COAS) Gen Raheel Sharif Thursday said that the success of operation Zarb-e-Azb had discernible effect and to continue pursuing sleeper cells of terrorists across country, ARY News reported.

UN failed to get its resolutions on Kashmir implemented, says PM Sharif

ISLAMABAD/NEW YORK: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif will be addressing the 70th session of the United Nations (UN) General Assembly today in New York in a few moments, ARY News reported.

PM Sharif to address UN General Assembly today

ISLAMABAD/NEW YORK: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif will be addressing the 70th session of the United Nations (UN) General Assembly today in New York. Pakistan will oppose increase in number of permanent seats of UN Security Council, ARY News reported.

Operation Zarb-e-Azb to continue until elimination of terrorism: COAS

ATTOCK: Chief of Army Staff General Raheel Sharif today witnessed Pak-China Joint Field Exercise Warrior-III today.

European Union hails Zarb-e-Azb against militants

RAWALPINDI: European Union Special Representative and Head of the European Union Delegation for Afghanistan Franz-Michael Skjold Mellbin called on Chief of Army Staff General Raheel Sharif in Rawalpindi on Friday.

UK minister hails Pak Army for sacrifices in Zarb-e-Azb

RAWALPINDI: Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Raheel Sharif on Wednesday held a meeting with British Defense Minister Michael Fallon, ARY News reported.

Military air strikes kill 14 militants in North Waziristan

NORTH WAZIRISTAN: Military air strikes killed 14 suspected militants near the Afghan border on Tuesday, the military said, part of a major ongoing operation against Taliban and other insurgents.

Twelve terrorists killed in North Waziristan clash: ISPR

MIRANSHAH: Twelve terrorists were killed in a clash with security forces at North Waziristan's Ghaziza area while four soldiers also killed in the line of duty, ARY News reports.

‘60,420 arrests made under National Action Plan’

ISLAMABAD: The spokesperson of the Ministry of Interior has said 54,376 combing operations have been conducted leading to 60,420 arrests under the National Action Plan against terrorism so far.

Pakistan’s anti-terror fight enters in new phase

BEIRUT: Pakistan's army is preparing for a final push in the coming weeks in its fight against militants.

Pakistan making rapid progress after Zarb-e-Azb results: PM

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has said that operation Zarb-e-Azb has achieved uncountable successes in the fight against terrorists and Pakistan is making rapid progress on it every day.

Khawaja Asif terms Zarb-e-Azb’s first year as ‘year of success’

RAWALPINDI: Defence Minister Khawaja Muhammad Asif has said that the first year of Operation Zarb-e-Azb was the year of success, ARY News reports.
-Advertisement-
 

Trending

BREAKING NEWS

MUST READ